"ePack Series" e1407IS Intermittent Motion Servo Side Seal Wrapper
The new e1407IS is Texwrap's latest design advance for applications requiring the wrapping of packages where speeds are moderate and a servo side seal wrapper is desired.
The e1407IS retains all the hallmarks of design and proven reliability that the market has come to expect from Texwrap - all in a brand new compact size. The single-axis servo head combined with the 100 feet per minute conveyor speed and Texwrap's exclusive Motion Trim™ technology make it the fastest and most flexible wrapper of its kind. The side seal is Texwrap's Green Machine (TGM). Using a patented element, this device offers strong reliable seals, minimal trim requirements to save film width- all this in a device that requires very little maintenance.
Simplicity and ease-of-use were paramount in the e1407IS design. The controls are easily accessible and intuitive to use. When combined with the color touchscreen controls on the swivel panel, the easy access sliding doors, and the easy-mount-easy-thread film carriage, this machine gives new meaning to the term “operator-friendly”.
The design of the e1407IS will appeal equally to the maintenance department. We eliminated the requirement for shop air by substituting servo drives and we provided easy access to the wrapping area by allowing the sliding operator doors to lift out completely.From true Generation 3 servo design to solid 24/7 construction, the Texwrap e1407IS provides maximum reliability, ease of use, and minimum maintenance requirements resulting in the lowest total cost of ownership available on the market today.
- Laser-cut, heavy steel-frame construction with durable powder-coat finish
- Heavy-duty end seal carriage construction allows higher speeds and virtually eliminates maintenance
- Maximum film/belt speed 100 FPM
- Centerline wrapper
- Standard flow is left to right
- Texwrap's exclusive Motion Trim™ technology electronically reduces the range of motion of the sealing head, allowing faster throughput speeds
- Variable speed exit conveyor relaxes bridged film at cross seal for stronger seals with less film
- Swivel, color-touchscreen operator panel with diagnostics for machine troubleshooting
- ANSI-compliant interlocked guarding package
- Easy-access sliding doors that lift out, allowing total access for maintenance
- Variable-speed, VFD inverter-duty AC motors
- Powered film delivery system; maximum 24" centerfolded film
- Left-to-right flow is standard
- Center-line wrapper
- Direct lug-to-film transfer available to reduce wrapper length
- Optional centerfolder unit for flat film available
- Optional film splicing kit available
|Model||e1407SS Intermittent Motion servo wrapper|
|Conveyor width||14" W|
|Cross seal width||18" W|
|Minimum package size||4"L x .5"W|
|Maximum package size||Infinite length x 14"W 7"H|
|Film width||Maximum 24" centerfolded film|
|Electrical||240/208V, 40 amp, 1 phase|
|Conveyor height||Adjustable from 33" to 38"H|
|Control panel||Easy-access swivel-mounted|
|Footprint||118"L x 63-7/8"W x 96"H|